The Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE) is the global non-profit association dedicated to educational advancement—alumni relations, communications, development, marketing, and advancement services—who share the goal of championing education to transform lives and society. To fulfill their missions and to meet both individual and societal needs, colleges, universities and independent schools rely on and therefore must foster the goodwill, active involvement, informed advocacy and enduring support of alumni, donors, prospective students, parents, government officials, community leaders, corporate executives, foundation officers, and other external constituencies. CASE helps its members build stronger relationships with all of these constituencies in a number of ways.
• Asia-Pacific - Asia-Pacific Advancement Conference, Road Map to Advancement, Asia-Pacific Institute in Educational Fundraising, ad-hoc masterclasses
• Global - CASE Academy, Summit for Leaders in Advancement
• Webinars across all advancement topics
• AMAtlas - consists of benchmarking data and tools to help in data-driven decisions
• CASE Library - an extensive hub comprising over 15,000 advancement resources such as sample collections and white papers
• Opportunity and Inclusion Center - focuses on diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
• Weekly podcasts on advancement and career topics by members of our community