Access to Education and Human Rights Education in Times of COVID-19
Time & Location
About the Event
Objectives of the Webinar:
- To discuss the impacts of COVID-19 on access to education and possible ways to address and strengthen support for educators, trainers, university instructors, and others working in the education sector in formal and informal settings.
- To share some of the recommendations of the ASEMHRS19 on human rights education and to discuss how they can be implemented even in times of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- To explore how National Human Rights Education Plans can be used as a vehicle for coordination and cohesion and how National Human Rights Institutes can help to advance the implementation of human rights education at the national level.
Frank ELBERS, Researcher, University of Bucharest
Prof Emerit. Vitit MUNTARBHORN, Professor of Law, Chulalongkorn University
- ASEM government officials (i.e. from the ministries of education),
- Education practitioners,
- Educators and trainers engaged in human rights education (HRE),
- Representatives of national human rights institutes (NHRIs), and other interested partners and stakeholders.
To register, please fill in the registration form here.
For enquiries, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org