- Plan & implement recruitment-cum-awareness driven activities.
- Provide support during company / participating events.
- Establish and maintain good service relationship with new/ existing students to achieve recruitment target.
- Develop and maintain good working relationship with various stakeholders (within and outside the organisation).
- Maintain an updated & presentable sales kit of the assigned programmes.
- Provide professional advice to prospective students.
- Establish first contact and subsequent follow ups with all inquiries as per Lead Management guidelines.
- Regularly monitor sales pipelines sufficiency.
- Provide weekly Lead & Recruitment Report & Analysis.
- Regularly review and refresh programme sales pitches.
- Conduct regular market screening to understand consumer's behaviour and the factors affecting buying decisions.
- Conduct regular scan and report on competitors, industry/sectorial trends and government initiatives.
- Provide timely feedback and suggestions qualitatively and quantitatively on the campaigns launched.
- Support the team in developing an overarching marketing and recruitment plan with marketers to engage the intended target audience.
- Support the team in seeing through the implementation of the plans for new programme launches / growths.
- 3 to 4 years of sales experience
- Self-motivated and result-driven individual.
- Project professional image with strong communication, interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Service-oriented and flexible, able to engage with a range of prospective customers across various programme levels.
- Enjoy meeting people and working in a fast-paced working environment.
- Able to handle high level under stress.
- Proven track records of consistent sales achievement.
- Innovative individual with strong business acumen.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Stakeholder management
About the Organization
Adecco is a global leader in workforce solutions, part of the Adecco Group. At Adecco, we strive to create an inclusive society where everyone has the opportunity to contribute to the workforce. Every day, our 23,000 colleagues around the world support 600,000 workers & provide them with professional opportunities.
We look beyond resumes to see the potential in people and connect them with opportunities where they can flourish. We are committed to building long-term employability through training & skill development,
ensuring no one gets left behind. For our clients, we provide flexible & permanent placement services
through a multi-channeled approach, allowing for speed and agility. This combined with our powerful solutions that address the challenges of skills scarcity & inclusion means we can deliver the right talent capabilities at the right time.