He/She will be responsible for managing digital education platforms, developing and deploying digital content and assets to enable and enhance customers’ online learning journey. This is to support the fast growth of the region with excellence in execution, organizational skills and collaboration.
- Report to Director of Clinical Education, APAC
- Manage and develop online learning journey through setting up of Learning Management System on multiple digital platforms
- Create and maintain online content e.g. online modules, videos, etc. for Align education websites and applications
- Work with local markets to translate and localize the digital education content
- Partner with regional clinical education project owners and regional marketing team to collaboratively design the education and commercial programs leveraging digital platforms
- To have experience in digital instructional design and LMS (Learning Management System) administration
- To have experience in use of digital education content creation software, e.g. Articulate
- To have experience in building LMS integrated with customer database and tracking system, e.g. Salesforce, Power BI dashboard and be able to perform data analytics
- To have the experience to work on video content
- To have strong implementation skills with excellent in execution and attention to details
- To have effective communication and to be collaborative with global, regional team and local counterparts and external agencies
- To be very organized in managing and coordinating projects
- To be a degree holder preferably in business or education
- To be a fast learner
About the Organization
Align Technology is a global medical device company that is changing lives through better smiles. We reimagine and reinvent the way orthodontic and restorative treatment is presented and delivered to millions of people around the world.
We believe a better smile has the power to create a better future, so we create digital technology and experiences to help people move forward in life.