You will be a Subject Matter Expert for the ISVs and their solutions running on AWS. As a Partner Development Manager, you will create and execute joint GTM strategies. You will effectively leverage resources to accelerate co-selling success, and will engage directly with AWS sellers and the ISV’s sales teams to drive incremental joint opportunities. You will be measured on revenue growth through the assigned ISV, and will be responsible for managing the opportunity pipeline health and reporting metrics.
A day in the life
• Define and execute a regional GTM plan helping AWS’ most strategic EdTech ISV's transform and grow their business.
• Navigate the AWS sales and partner organizations to increase visibility of assigned ISV partner, while elevating the AWS Field Sales Team’s knowledge of their solutions to accelerate active and drive new sales opportunities.
• Manage and maintain a joint sales pipeline with your assigned ISV to ensure high-profile joint sales opportunities are sourced, developed, and closed.
• Work with AWS teams to identify opportunities to increase the exposure and amplify the messaging of ISV partner within AWS’ own vertical marketing efforts.
• Drive sales execution across activities, including coordination of lead generation-related and joint sales enablement activities.
• Prepare and give periodic business reviews to the AWS senior management team.
• Help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mindshare with EdTechs.
• Create a framework to prioritize and scale GTM support across developing EdTechs.
• 7+ years of experience in SaaS or cloud-based technology sales, partner management, marketing, or business development
• 7+ years of experience navigating the education procurement process (Higher Education and/or K12)
• Experience developing and executing ambitious Go To Market plans through partners
• Operating skills (forecasting, pipeline management, account planning, business cadence)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with Public Sector customers (Government, Education, Healthcare, Non-Profit)
• Successful track record of influencing innovation through enterprise partner ecosystem
About the Organization
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, Earth’s best employer, and Earth’s safest place to work. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon.