Apple is seeking a dynamic, results-oriented individual to join our Worldwide Education Partnership team as a WW Education Partner Manager. In this role you will recruit, assess, and manage new and existing platform, solution and industry partners across Apple’s Education organization worldwide. Success requires close partnership with our Education teams and a variety of cross-functional organizations to manage both near-term go-to-market execution and longer-term advancement of partners solutions with Apple’s products and services.
In this role, you will:
- Maintain a deep functional expertise of the education technology market including market landscape, challenges, messages, and competition.
- Maintain subject matter expertise in Apple iOS and MacOS technologies that can be leveraged by partners for differentiated experiences.
- Identify, develop relationships with and manage portfolio of partners that in working with Apple, provide a differentiated and compelling “better together” story for education.
- Develop and implement joint GTM plans including awareness & demand generation, solution messaging, and training that addresses the most important needs of the education market.
- Drive development of content that drives awareness and engagement with global field, channel and end user customers.
- Support and partner with regional field execution of Education solution programs / campaigns.
- Establish and report key performance indicators, track results against intended business outcomes, and assess overall effectiveness of each solution including pipeline and revenue growth attributed to the program.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. MBA preferred
- 8-12 years of business development experience or similar experience having managed third-party relationships
- Previous experience in marketing, communications, and sales enablement.
- Ability to formulate clear go-to-market strategies, drive execution, and operate the business through cross-functional teams (internal and external partners)
- Strong relationship building skills; Ability to proactively establish rapport, credibility, influence, and get results throughout an organization at all levels, across many functions in a highly matrixed organization.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and extrapolate from incomplete data to develop a hypothesis.
- Experience delivering measurable results, and presenting those results to executive leadership.
- Resourceful, creative and meticulous with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think strategically and also implement flawlessly under tight timelines.
About the Organization
We’re a diverse collective of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining what’s possible to help us all do what we love in new ways. And the same innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. This is where your work can make a difference in people’s lives. Including your own.