• Manage and mentor the regional team that comprises regional sales, marketing, student education counselors, and client experience professionals.
• Demonstrate a high level of business acumen and a thorough understanding of the customer's business, organisation, strategy, and financial position.
• Contributing to creating a cohesive regional/global team where team collaboration and personal accountability are equally important.
• Critical thinking abilities to draw sound conclusions from information and various data sources while taking a long-term perspective.
• Be an inspirational role model by challenging and maximising the strength of the team and aligning their efforts to the mission and vision of the organisation.
• Player Coach for younger sales professionals on the team and cultivate a performance-driven culture.
• Achieve operational excellence and continuously communicate metrics to the team.
• Work closely with the Central marketing, sales, client experience, and direct apply operations team to manage the execution of global and regional strategies.
• Deliver transformational leadership so that the team is highly motivated and engaged. Be an inspirational role model by challenging and maximising the strength of the team and aligning their efforts to the mission and vision of the organisation.
• A Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field.
• 10+ years in a sales or marketing position in the international student recruitment industry.
• 6+ years of experience in sales and business growth, responsible for delivering regional revenue targets.
• Proven managerial experience in leading teams in sales, marketing and client experience.
• Experience in sales and partnerships within the K12 education institutional space is preferred.
• Experience managing change within the team and to adapt to external challenges and opportunities in a rapidly evolving ecosystem.
• Strong stakeholder and management skills and are comfortable managing expectations and keeping teams on track.
• Experience driving and building communities that lead to a rapid expansion of a product adoption across partner ecosystems and channels.
• Ability to contribute to defining a strategic vision and to articulate it in front of a variety of audiences.
• Creative, methodical problem-solving skills with a focus on efficient execution while balancing big-picture thinking.
• Strategic mindset, with the ability to make difficult decisions.
• Hands-on and performance driven. Able to demonstrate and coach others on how to achieve successful outcomes and reinforce performance-driven culture within the team.
• Ability to influence without direct authority.
• Experience working with remote teams. We live, breathe, and type from all around the world.
Good to have:
• Willing to travel.
About the Organization
Cialfo is a leading platform connecting students, higher education institutions, and counselors through technology-driven solutions. Launched in 2017 with a mission to make education accessible to 100 million students, Cialfo provides a range of mobile and web solutions to students, K-12 institutions, and higher education institutions. We’re one of the fastest-growing tech startups in the region, consistently charting new heights!