As Cialfo’s Chief Operating Officer, you will be a visionary leader to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations, acquisitions and procedures and be responsible for the efficiency of business. The COO will play a critical role in the refinement, design and integration of organization-wide, cross-team systems and processes to ensure alignment and increased operational efficiency. As COO, you will work with and report directly to the CEO.
- Acts as a strategic partner on the leadership team and works closely with the team to ensure they are meeting performance expectations.
- Looks for methods to improve quality, efficiency and productivity, reduce costs, increase profits, or improve control measures.
- Ensure the design and implementation of a long-range strategy in order to maintain financial health and create sustainability in a time of growth and scaling.
- Engages directly with the Board to ensure financial transparency and to communicate key financial goals and priorities.
- Collaborate with the CEO in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs.
- Participate in expansion activities. (Investments, acquisitions, etc.)
- Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Work autonomously while ensuring CEO expectations are readily met and exceeded.
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning.
- Adhere to company, federal, state, and local business requirements, enforcing compliance and taking action when necessary.
- Aggressively manage capital investment and expenses to ensure the company achieves investor targets relative to growth and profitability.
- Attracts, recruits, and retains required members of the executive team not currently in place.
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role.
- 18+ years of experience managing a complex enterprise's finances, operations, and strategies.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Experience in acquisitions and fundraising.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance operation metrics.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- In-depth understanding of the industry including risk management, compliance, and regulatory requirements.
About the Organization
Cialfo is a leading platform connecting students, higher education institutions and counselors through technology driven solutions. Launched in 2017 with a mission to make education accessible to 100 million students, Cialfo provides a range of mobile and web solutions to students, K-12 institutions and higher education institutions. We’re one of the fastest-growing edtech startups in the region, consistently charting new heights!
Bridge the collaboration between distinct teams by bringing your holistic view and leadership to the table. You are instrumental in bringing our mission to life by being a tactical problem-solver, establishing ambitious pipelines to construct dynamic products and strategising against competing forces.