- Acts as a strategic partner on the leadership team and works closely with the team to ensure they are meeting performance expectations.
- Looks for methods to improve quality, efficiency and productivity, reduce costs, increase profits, or improve control measures.
- Ensure the design and implementation of a long-range strategy in order to maintain financial health and create sustainability in a time of growth and scaling.
- Engages directly with the Board to ensure financial transparency and to communicate key financial goals and priorities.
- Collaborate with the CEO in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs.
- Participate in expansion activities. (Investments, acquisitions, etc.)
- Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Work autonomously while ensuring CEO expectations are readily met and exceeded.
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning.
- Adhere to company, federal, state, and local business requirements, enforcing compliance and taking action when necessary.
- Aggressively manage capital investment and expenses to ensure the company achieves investor targets relative to growth and profitability.
- Attracts, recruits, and retains required members of the executive team not currently in place.
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role.
- 18+ years of experience managing a complex enterprise's finances, operations, and strategies.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Experience in acquisitions and fundraising.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance operation metrics.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- In-depth understanding of the industry including risk management, compliance, and regulatory requirements.
About the Organization
Cialfo is a leading platform connecting students, higher education institutions and counselors through technology driven solutions. Launched in 2017 with a mission to make education accessible to 100 million students, Cialfo provides a range of mobile and web solutions to students, K-12 institutions and higher education institutions. We’re one of the fastest-growing edtech startups in the region, consistently charting new heights!
International student recruitment is no longer what it used to be. Cialfo’s University Engagement team supports our global university partners by helping them harness the power of Cialfo’s global high school network. Our team works with our university partners to understand their institution’s international recruiting goals, help craft a strategy based on data-driven insights and build brand awareness among our international students, to drive qualified applications through our platform portals. We are looking for team members with ambitious yet strategic visions who want to help us mobilise international student recruitment to support our mission of making education accessible to all.