- Working with the University Engagement Manager to coordinate kickoff meetings with university partners to learn about the partner’s recruitment strategy and goals and introduce them to the onboarding process for Direct Apply and Explore offerings.
- Have full working knowledge of the Cialfo Explore platform to support client needs and offer client feedback directly to the product team.
- Coordinate and support the onboarding process working with the regional fulfilment team
- Contribute to monthly business reviews to report on partner success.
- Advise university representatives on best practices leveraging the Cialfo platform.
- Manage and track contractual obligations, programs and events.
- Keep partners informed of new offerings and new opportunities offered through Cialfo.
- Work with the University Partner to collect, manage and store data in the Cialfo platform.
- Work the the Cialfo Product and Events teams to report on university partner success, and make recommendations or strategic shifts as needed.
- 3+ years of meaningful experience in partner engagement, training, or strategic consulting organisation.
- Experience working with university or college recruiting or admissions professionals is a plus.
- SaaS education technology experience is preferred.
- An in-depth understanding of the educational technology landscape.
- Client delivery project management skills, including using project management tools such as Asana.
- Experience using a CRM such as Salesforce, or a customer success management platform such as - Churnzero is a plus.
- Experience using JIRA to report bugs and client feedback is a plus.
- Experience using a content management tool such as Contentful required.
- Excellent professional communication skills and the ability to work globally across time zones with supporting functional teams a must.
- Have excellent attention to detail and a passion for data accuracy.
- Having a marketing background with experience as a Program Coordinator, Event Coordinator, Social Media Coordinator is an add on
About the Organization
Cialfo is a leading platform connecting students, higher education institutions and counselors through technology driven solutions. Launched in 2017 with a mission to make education accessible to 100 million students, Cialfo provides a range of mobile and web solutions to students, K-12 institutions and higher education institutions. We’re one of the fastest-growing edtech startups in the region, consistently charting new heights!
International student recruitment is no longer what it used to be. Cialfo’s University Engagement team supports our global university partners by helping them harness the power of Cialfo’s global high school network. Our team works with our university partners to understand their institution’s international recruiting goals, help craft a strategy based on data-driven insights and build brand awareness among our international students, to drive qualified applications through our platform portals. We are looking for team members with ambitious yet strategic visions who want to help us mobilise international student recruitment to support our mission of making education accessible to all.