Browzwear is the leading provider of 3D fashion design, development, and merchandising solutions. Our mission is to revolutionize the apparel industry with our truly disruptive 3D technology, providing the exact tools needed to exploit the extensive opportunities in the market to achieve that goal. We work with some of the biggest and most well-known global companies in the industry.
We are looking for a talented full-time Business Development Manager (Education / Academia) to join our growing business development team. With the acceptance and acceleration of 3D technology now, there is a great need for Browzwear to engage and partner with institutes of higher learning (IHLs) to offer 3D fashion technology to their students.
The Business Development Manager (Education / Academia) will be responsible for:
• Prospecting: Outreach to educators and IHLs that would benefit from Browzwear solutions
• Qualifying: Understanding the budget constraints of the IHL and the needs of the students and lecturers
• Demonstrating: to stakeholders (professors, lecturers, TA, Head of faculty and relevant individuals) on how Browzwear solutions will bring real value to the classroom
• Negotiating: Getting approval from the right authorities, bringing the solution at the right price for each IHL
• Closing and onboarding: Supporting end-users (the professors, lecturers, TA) to implement the solutions in their classrooms
• Brand Image and Marketing: Joint marketing to create mindshare of Browzwear’s leadership in
1) True to Life technology
2) Openness to partnerships
3) BW university to support University programs
• Industry tri-party partnering: Establish key relationships to identify students who have successfully adopted 3D fashion technology and to link them to open positions with our client and prospects
We seek an experienced professional who can drive growth in education technology (edtech). What does success look like for him/her?
1) Creation of a pipeline of new education institutions to adopt edtech
2) Establishment of an ideal edtech profile through brand/account-based marketing in academia
3) Successful commitment from no less than 2 new schools to partner each month globally
4) Release of two new marketing and public relations announcements each month 5) Add new guild members from IHLs
5) Increased adoption from undergraduate and graduate program
About the Organization
Comeet Is More Than Just An ATS. We Thought Recruiting Needed Some Rethinking. With 25-30% of staff typically involved in recruiting, why were―and still are―so many recruiting systems (ATS) exclusively designed for recruiters? It was a head-scratcher. Keeping so many hiring teammates in the dark seemed like an inefficient path that would unavoidably lead to poor hires. The way forward was clear—bring recruiters, hiring teams, candidates and sources together, enable and encourage their collaboration and prioritize efficiency. From this “we can definitely improve recruiting” epiphany, Comeet was launched. Comeet is for a world where collaboration takes place across continents—not just tables. Where hiring team members, candidates and sources expect a personalized process, and ATS automation can save even small companies hundreds of hours annually.