As a Global Marketing Operations Manager you will be responsible for supporting our global network of Local Area Marketers (LAM) and driving efficiency and consistency of the marketing function worldwide. You will be responsible for onboarding, training and ensuring key LAM processes are followed, as well as developing clear KPIs and managing global needs such as speaker bookings worldwide. This role will
collaborate closely with the HQ marketing teams and the Marketing Leadership team to drive increased revenue through the LAM function. This role is best suited to someone who has strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, is highly analytical and thrives in a fast paced environment.
- 3+ years in an operations role or similar
- Experience coordinating various projects at once across multiple timezones
- A basic understanding of the marketing funnel and how leads progress through each stage from awareness to closed won
- Highly analytical and can demonstrate analytical decision making skills
- Experience building strong relationships with global team members
- Strategic thinker, understanding the connection between marketing and revenue
- Experience working with various internal teams and stakeholders
- Collaborative, energetic, positive & self-driven
About the Organization
Crimson Education takes college admissions consulting to a new level of personalisation and success, increasing students chances of admission to the Ivy League, Oxbridge and other top universities by up to 700%. Services include in-depth US and UK university admissions support, Australia and New Zealand medical school admissions support, educational tours to the US and Europe, local curriculum tutoring and extracurricular mentoring.