As a Regional Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for implementing effective paid digital advertising campaigns to attract qualified prospects with cost effective strategies across Facebook, Google and other paid advertising platforms. Day to day, you will drive campaign strategy development, planning, campaign building, A/B testing, data analysis, and stakeholder communication management. You will be responsible for Crimson’s paid digital marketing activity across Asia, working with Crimson’s country managers, local area marketing teams and the global digital marketing team, reporting directly to Crimson’s Head of Performance Marketing.
- 3+ years of experience developing and executing social media strategies and paid advertising campaigns across Facebook and Google
- Experience working with other paid advertising platforms such as or similar to WeChat, YouTube, LinkedIn, Snapchat, and TikTok
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ability to productively and efficiently collaborate with a globally dispersed team
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional learning agility
- Experience with Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, Tableau or close equivalents for each is preferred
- Basic understanding of the UK and US admissions process
About the Organization
Crimson Education takes college admissions consulting to a new level of personalisation and success, increasing students chances of admission to the Ivy League, Oxbridge and other top universities by up to 700%. Services include in-depth US and UK university admissions support, Australia and New Zealand medical school admissions support, educational tours to the US and Europe, local curriculum tutoring and extracurricular mentoring.