• Conducting online classes/courses for Deakin University.
• Classes/courses are usually conducted on Saturdays afternoon and evening SGT.
Program - Course:
• Deakin MBA - Business Strategy
• Deakin MBA - Innovation
• Deakin MBA - Financial Analysis & Budgeting
• Deakin MBA - Capital Raising & Planning
• Deakin MBA - Leadership & People Management
- 8 - 10 years of work experience in HR
- MBA from Global Top Tier university
- Prior experience conducting webinars / live lectures is a plus
- Awards / Industry Recognition is a plus
About the Organization
Deakin University aims to be a catalyst for positive change for the individuals and the communities it serves. This will be achieved by ensuring our teaching, research, partnerships and international programs are relevant, innovative and responsive. By pursuing these objectives, Deakin aspires to be recognised as Australia’s most progressive university.
Deakin University is proud to be recognised as an organisation that offers a friendly and supportive working environment. Our staff are committed to genuinely making a difference to thousands of people's lives by contributing to excellence in their education. We acknowledge the importance of providing a dynamic and diverse working environment and strive to offer variety in day-to-day roles as well as various career and professional development opportunities to assist staff to grow and progress their careers. Deakin University staff have the opportunity to interact with colleagues from a diverse range of cultures and professional backgrounds, all who share a common interest in lifelong learning. Furthermore, our staff enjoy the physical location and natural surrounds of our working environments, which they report as enhancing their job satisfaction.