The Programme Director is responsible for managing and delivering eduCLaaS' Blended Learning courses in the International region. This includes the following critical functions:
1. Partner Management – Understand and articulate relevant country Educational/University Regulatory Frameworks in order to engage University Vice Chancellor level and/or C-level executives of Enterprises to execute a collaborative business model.
2. Learning Delivery Management – Manage a team of Programme Managers to execute eduCLaaS' courses in accordance with its well defined learning delivery, learning operations and learning technology policies and procedures. Able to delivery superior learner (both individual and enterprise learner) experience to learners’ pool of more than 2000.
3. Resource Management – Build and grow a dynamic and talented team of programme managers, learning management executives and faculty in line with business growth.
4. Financial Management – Responsible to execute the various cohorts/programmes within time, budget and P&L. Leverage the use of data analytics to analyse the profitability of the programmes.
The programme director must lead and manage his/her portfolio with strong attention to strategy and implementation.
· Degree with equivalent professional experience in education space, plus relevant postgraduate qualification.
· With at least 10 to 15 years of higher education large scale programme management in Institutes of Higher Learning (University) and/or Corporates with learners’ pool of more that 2000 at any given time
About the Organization
Lithan Academy is an accredited digital skills accelerator from Singapore with a network of over 100 campuses across Asia. We have served over 30,000 learners and 2000 enterprises with an above 90% completion rate.
We aim to bridge the digital talents crunch with our Pan-Asia eduCLaaS Learning & Talents Cloud, which connects higher education students, working adults, enterprises, employers, and higher education institutions for digital upskilling, digital career progression, digital workforce incubation, and enterprise digital transformation.
Accreditations and Awards
- Edutrust Certified by Committee for Private Education (CPE)
- Continuous Education and Training Center (CET) endorsed by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)
- Accredited BTEC Training Center for Pearson UK
- Microsoft GLOBAL Learning Partner of the Year Award (Top 3)
- Asia’s Pearson’s College of the Year Award (Bronze Medal)