At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Your key responsibilities
• Part of a core engagement team working on CXO level strategy and transformation agenda – project scopes can range from market entry strategy, growth / turnaround strategy, go-to-market strategy, commercial assessment, and organizational transformation.
• Lead an independent module of an engagement – structuring the module, gathering data and conducting analysis and creating recommendations, sharing and aligning findings with the client
• Managing a team of 2-3 junior consultants
• Interacting with client counterparts on a daily basis
Skills and attributes for success:
• Diligent and has a strong drive to excel professionally
• Ability to develop good client relationships
• Ability to work in a fast paced professional services environment and cope with undefined situations
• Strong project management skills and commitment to the delivery good quality work
To qualify for the role you must have
• A Bachelor's degree (a Master's degree will be an advantage)
• Minimum of 5 years (Manager Level)/ 8 years (Senior Manager level) of work experience in consulting (preferred) or top investment and leading corporates
• Work experience in strategy, operations, or large scale transformation
• Travel to client locations within Singapore or outside as necessary
About the Organization
EY-Parthenon is Ernst & Young's global strategy consulting arm. The firm was established as The Parthenon Group LLC in 1991 by former Bain & Company directors William "Bill" Achtmeyer and John C. Rutherford. In 2014 The Parthenon Group merged with professional services firm EY forming the new entity EY-Parthenon.