Attachment Description/Specific Responsibilities:
● Training and onboarding clients/creators/users on how to maximize usage of Gnowbe (e.g., MID training, feature training) to encourage active usage and engagement
● Connecting with clients to ensure they have the best Gnowbe experience and referring to Creator Growth / Sales if there are opportunities to upsell or expand relationships
● Participate in projects as needed to support Creator Growth / Sales and Marketing initiatives.
● Represent Gnowbe at conferences, events, and other community engagement opportunities.
● Minimum Bachelor’s degree or higher.
● At least 5 years in a client success/engagement role or similar role and
● Ability to identify and describe what works and what doesn’t
● Project management and leading your team to achieve all project goals
● Experience in Educational Training and Instructional Design will be a plus.
● Confident in your reputation as someone who always delivers what they commit to
● Comfortable working with senior leaders within the company and in client or partner organizations
● Independent, energetic, flexible, and can thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
● Concise yet persuasive in your communication, have perfect English grammar and are comfortable addressing large groups or audiences
● Analytical and able to understand and communicate highly technical products and concepts (IT SAVVY)
● Detail-oriented, resilient, resourceful, optimistic when dealing with ambiguity and making positive use of the opportunities it presents
● Ability to identify areas or processes that need to be improved, take the initiative to make recommendations, and always think through possible solutions before bringing a problem to your leaders
● Active listening skills, take responsibility for mistakes, and respect the diversity of your colleagues
● Global mindset and are comfortable managing relationships with international stakeholders
● Energized by communicating and working cross-functionally with multicultural teams
About the Organization
At Gnowbe, we aspire to revolutionize the Future of Work as we build the world's next-generation "Performance Enablement Platform" for frontline business teams.
We live in a world where learning on the job is pretty much a necessity in any organization. With Gnowbe's engaging learning platform, streamlined authoring tools, and a curated content library, we have successfully helped teams around the world pick up the necessary skills more quickly and more effectively. We currently serve clients globally from our offices based in San Francisco and Singapore.
We are currently expanding our team rapidly as we prepare ourselves for the next phase of growth.