Google for Education brings the power of Google Workspace, Google Classroom, and Chromebooks to the classroom to empower teachers and engage students. As the Sales Program Lead for Google Workspace for Education in JAPAC, you will advocate for Google Workspace for Education in public and private K-12 and higher education institutions. You understand that the value of education technology is about the overall solution to drive learning outcomes, including professional development and change management.
· Develop and execute strategy that balances investments for long-term business growth while working towards strategic goals and other metrics through market planning and data analysis.
· Advise regional team on managing long-cycle partnerships with senior leaders
· Build and manage pipeline, including driving a cross-functional team to achieve aspirational goals.
· Act as information conduit between the JAPAC team and Headquarters, product, and other international regional teams
· Inspire sales teams to their full potential and achieve aspirational business objectives.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
· 5 years of experience selling devices and/or software in the education field.
· Experience working with government clients.
· Experience working with multiple institutions of government, including regulatory commissions, local, state and federal agencies, and international policy making bodies.
· Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment with limited direction, balance competing priorities, and manage several time-sensitive projects at once.
· Excellent problem solving, analytical, presentation, and communication skills.
About the Organization
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.