In this position the appointee will support the Adoption and Scaling Up team to:
• Lead and take charge of the assigned inlab’s innovSeries programmes and initiatives (eg innovDev, GarageWorks) to achieve the impact, outcomes and successes expected
• Identify and cultivate partnerships with a diverse range of sector stakeholders, including training providers, enterprise L&D practitioners, Institutes of Higher Learning (IHLs), education-technology and learning solutionists to contribute to the development of a vibrant learning innovation ecosystem
• Provide advisory and consultancy to TAE organisations and solutionists seeking to leverage learning innovation and technology, to improve on their courses, programmes and / or learning solution offerings
• Plan and implement inlab’s outreach and publicity efforts to ensure the highest possible levels of participation in inlab’s programs and initiatives.
• Collaborate with other programme managers to generate interests and attract participation in inlab’s programs and activities
• Drive lead generation, as well as marketing and publicity activities, for the take up of learning innovation programs, grants and initiatives from inlab
• Contribute to programme evaluation and improvements to initiatives
• Participate in cross team and/or divisional projects to meet organisational needs and demands amidst evolving environments, as well as other operational tasks and duties that may be assigned from time-to-time
• Tertiary qualification, preferably in Education, Adult Education, Learning and Development or Software Development
• At least 5 years of experience in designing and developing technology-enabled learning, Multimedia Production, Education technologies and / or have worked in a technology start-up
• At least 5 years of experience and proven competencies in supporting adult education, adoption of learning technologies and production of learning resources
• Proven skills in networking, business acumen, conceptualisation, project management and project implementation; with experience in business development and enterprise fronting engagements
• Able to keep up with and appreciate innovation developments in technology-enabled learning and technology-enabled learning design
• Familiar with Singapore’s Continuing Education and Training (CET) landscape and have good network of learning solution providers, enterprises, Training Providers and/or IHLs
• Able to analyse, evaluate and assess learning challenges and the recommended solutions put forward
• Able to work independently and collaborate effectively, with a good eye for detail and administration capabilities
• Strong written and spoken language abilities
• Possesses a sound appreciation of pedagogical and andragogical principles and practices
About the Organization
The Institute for Adult Learning (IAL), an autonomous institute of the Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS), is at the forefront of building capabilities and offering continuing professional development for an effective, innovative and responsive Training and Adult Education (TAE) sector. We have various positions open now for recruitment.
inlab, the Innovation Centre at IAL, was set up to catalyse learning innovation in Singapore’s TAE sector. An initiative of SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) and managed by the Institute for Adult Learning (IAL), inlab is where the TAE professionals come together as a community to explore and innovate learning solutions.