As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With a presence in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore), the Middle East (Abu Dhabi), and North America (San Francisco), INSEAD’s business education and research spans three continents.
Within INSEAD, the Career Development Centre (CDC) plays a key role in guiding our participants towards their desired career path and ensuring they have the best information and opportunities presented to them. At present, we have a new opportunity for an Assistant Director, Executive Career Development to join us on a permanent and full-time basis at our Asia Campus in Singapore.
The Assistant Director, Executive Career Development will be responsible for coaching and coordinating external coaching resources for Executive Degree Programme participants on the Asia and Middle East campus. Working closely with the Associate Director, Career Coaching & Education, they will serve as the primary point of contact for these participants and deliver a world-class programme of career development curriculum to participants across the campuses in coordination with the Career Development Working Professionals Team in France. The role is Singapore-based, but travel and involvement with our other campuses in Fontainebleau and Abu Dhabi will be expected.
- Bachelor’s Degree, with a strong preference for those holding Masters Degrees or an MBA.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in either an executive search firm or in-house recruiter role (understanding of global executive recruitment markets and/or world-class business education is a MUST) or in corporate training that included significant individual coaching, programme development and delivery.
- Substantial knowledge of international executive hiring trends across various sectors and career coaching for senior executives or high potentials.
- Ability to build successful relationships with Participants, Corporates and Internal / External Stakeholders, some of which could be at the Senior Management level.
- Ideally knowledgeable of the MBA labour market competencies.
- Strong project management skills and strong in multitasking on a variety of responsibilities (operational execution, relationship building, advising, event planning).
- Experience of working in a fast-moving international environment, preferably within the executive search space or an international educational institution.
- Familiar with digital technologies and state of the art distance learning techniques.
About the Organization
INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to develop responsible leaders who transform business and society. As one of the world's leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD offers participants a truly global educational experience. With locations in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore), the Middle East (Abu Dhabi) and North America (San Francisco) and alliances with top institutions, INSEAD's business education and research spans the globe. Our 165 renowned faculty members from 41 countries inspire more than 1,300 students in our degree and PhD programmes. In addition, more than 11,000 executives participate in INSEAD's executive education programmes each year.
Our Founding Values :
- Diversity as a source of learning and enrichment
We are free from any dominant culture or prevalent dogma; we are open to, and respectful of, other views; we learn through the exchange of ideas and experiences.
- Independence as a governance principle
We believe in intellectual freedom and are autonomous in our financial, institutional and academic planning and decision-making process.
- Rigour and relevance in teaching and research
We encourage diversity in research and teaching methods with no single school of thought or methodology predominating; what matters is rigor and impact on management as an academic discipline, on business practice, and in the classroom.
- Closeness to the international business community
We partner with the international business community to explore and disseminate management knowledge; we believe in the role of business as a force for improving people's lives.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
We are willing to experiment and innovate; we are ready to take risks and manage the results of our actions.