As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With a presence in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore), the Middle East (Abu Dhabi), and North America (San Francisco), INSEAD’s business education and research spans four continents. We are currently looking for a suitable candidate to join the Degree Programme Recruitment and Business Development team as an Assistant Director, Recruitment and Business Development, Executive Master in Finance (EMFin) Programme. This is a permanent and full-time position that would be directly involved in the recruitment of potential students for INSEAD's EMFin programme and would be based at our Asia Campus in Singapore. The Assistant Director, in liaison with the Associate Director, Recruitment & Business Development, Specialised Degrees, will develop and implement all business development and sales activities in order to meet objectives in terms of application volume, diversity and quality of candidates for the EMFin Programme. The Assistant Director will not only generate interest in the EMFin Programme but will also play a key role in nurturing and maintaining the relationships with prospective candidates, Alumni and build strategic partnerships within the business community, Finance and regional institutions to drive recruitment and visibility of the Programme. The candidate will establish positive and productive collaborations with internal stakeholders and will need to constantly search for alignment and synergies to ensure effective cross team collaboration.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in strategic recruitment / sales manager, if possible in higher education. - Background or Experience in Finance would be a plus.
- Excellent presentation skills and comfortable to run in-person or online presentations in front of an audience of Senior Executives.
- Ability to set priorities, plan and organize effectively.
- Strong strategic international sales / business development knowledge, with a proven business experience in APAC region.
- Experience with Sales Force CRM will be a plus.
- Strong experience of personalized high-touch sales with senior executives and companies.
- Be a talented team player and strong at building relationships with faculty, participants, alumni and partners.
- Strong diplomacy and communication skills and an ability to engage with a wide range of key internal and external stakeholders.
- Adaptable in a fast-changing environment and able to quickly kick-start new initiatives.
- Have an open mindset to work in a culturally diverse team.
- Excellent command of English.
- Flexibility to undertake travels (about 1 to 2 trips a month).
About the Organization
INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to develop responsible leaders who transform business and society. As one of the world's leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD offers participants a truly global educational experience. With locations in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore), the Middle East (Abu Dhabi) and North America (San Francisco) and alliances with top institutions, INSEAD's business education and research spans the globe. Our 165 renowned faculty members from 41 countries inspire more than 1,300 students in our degree and PhD programmes. In addition, more than 11,000 executives participate in INSEAD's executive education programmes each year.
Our Founding Values :
- Diversity as a source of learning and enrichment
We are free from any dominant culture or prevalent dogma; we are open to, and respectful of, other views; we learn through the exchange of ideas and experiences.
- Independence as a governance principle
We believe in intellectual freedom and are autonomous in our financial, institutional and academic planning and decision-making process.
- Rigour and relevance in teaching and research
We encourage diversity in research and teaching methods with no single school of thought or methodology predominating; what matters is rigor and impact on management as an academic discipline, on business practice, and in the classroom.
- Closeness to the international business community
We partner with the international business community to explore and disseminate management knowledge; we believe in the role of business as a force for improving people's lives.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
We are willing to experiment and innovate; we are ready to take risks and manage the results of our actions.