As the Business School for the World, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas from around the world to change lives and transform organisations. The unique global perspective and multicultural diversity of INSEAD are reflected in all aspects of its research and teaching. INSEAD is also a pioneer in Executive Education: our open and customised programmes bring together companies from all over the world who wish to provide the best possible training to their executives and give them a leading edge over the competition. Within the Executive Education department of INSEAD, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an Associate Director of Corporate Partnerships to join us on a full-time permanent basis at our Asia Campus in Singapore. This is a key role within INSEAD and would be responsible for growing our customised and open enrolment programmes through sales and business development activities. For this role, the territory would primarily be Asian companies and organisations - the exact territory to still be defined. As an Associate Director of Corporate Partnerships you will need to develop new and existing company accounts, identify potential new clients, influence key stakeholders and close sales. After diagnosing client needs you will also help the faculty design the proposed programmes. Our programmes are complex products that require a consultative approach to both understand the needs of our clients and to tailor suitable packages. It will require somebody skilled at developing relationships and a strong background in “solution selling”.
- Significant experience in sales or business development, ideally within the education sector but this is not essential. For candidates coming from outside education we would consider those who have experience building relationships with HR and/or Learning & Development leaders as these are our primary client contacts. Experience of Asian markets and clients is preferential.
- A consultative sales approach and experience dealing with highly complex and customizable products.
- An ability to identify business opportunities, identify clients’ needs and sell solutions to senior executives as well as a “hands-on” ability to personally close sales.
- Experience in proposal writing and working with various subject matter experts feeding into the proposals would be beneficial.
- Travel will form a large part of this role so you must be able to travel approximately 25% of your time or more.
- Good educational background with a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree level.
About the Organization
INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to develop responsible leaders who transform business and society. As one of the world's leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD offers participants a truly global educational experience. With locations in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore), the Middle East (Abu Dhabi) and North America (San Francisco) and alliances with top institutions, INSEAD's business education and research spans the globe. Our 165 renowned faculty members from 41 countries inspire more than 1,300 students in our degree and PhD programmes. In addition, more than 11,000 executives participate in INSEAD's executive education programmes each year.
Our Founding Values :
- Diversity as a source of learning and enrichment
We are free from any dominant culture or prevalent dogma; we are open to, and respectful of, other views; we learn through the exchange of ideas and experiences.
- Independence as a governance principle
We believe in intellectual freedom and are autonomous in our financial, institutional and academic planning and decision-making process.
- Rigour and relevance in teaching and research
We encourage diversity in research and teaching methods with no single school of thought or methodology predominating; what matters is rigor and impact on management as an academic discipline, on business practice, and in the classroom.
- Closeness to the international business community
We partner with the international business community to explore and disseminate management knowledge; we believe in the role of business as a force for improving people's lives.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
We are willing to experiment and innovate; we are ready to take risks and manage the results of our actions.