- Delivering online webinars, onsite training, and participating in other internal training scenarios as needed
- Presenting and customising training to groups of varying sizes, audiences and experience levels
- Developing and maintaining training curriculum and materials, including videos and self-paced online courses
- Providing LMS adoption consulting advice to a variety of education sectors
- Delivering hands-on workshops to guide clients with change management, adoption, and advanced use of Instructure’s products
- Researching and understanding client needs and objectives to support customisation of services, growth of training offerings and improved client experience
- Identifying areas where additional support, training, or consulting are needed
- Participating in team projects that support goals and initiatives of the department.
- Experience in teaching or training in a corporate training, K12, vocational education, or higher education context.
- Ability to keep training sessions fresh, fun, effective, and relevant.
- Ability to engage a wide variety of audiences, including academics/teachers, administrators and leadership.
- Creative thinker with strong problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Desire for professional growth, accountability and high quality deliverables.
- Ability to use web conferencing technologies and web based tools like Gmail, Google Docs and Google -Calendar to coordinate, manage and facilitate training
- Working knowledge of pedagogical approaches, technology adoption strategies and educational technology best practices.
- Experience leading or supporting change, or involvement in rolling out a technology platform within an organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Education, Educational Technology, Communications or a related field
About the Organization
At Instructure, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. Our goal is to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in their educations and careers. We do this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. And that's where you come in:
Our Learning Consultants are passionate and capable educators who deliver training and adoption consulting to organisations involved in education, from small K12 institutions, through vocational education providers, to large public universities. Learning Consultants develop training curriculum, provide training – both online and face-to-face – and deliver workshops and advice that help institutions manage change and to deepen and elevate their use of Instructure products to meet their educational goals.