As a member of our PreK-12 team, you’ll create robust digital tools and learning solutions in a variety of formats that are used by millions of educators and students every day. Our innovative solutions reach students in new ways and achieve better results in the classroom and beyond. From math and science to health and art, the work the School team does impacts the next generation of learners. We embody the values we hope to inspire in all students by being fun, hard-working and passionate.
We are hiring a Digital Learning Consultant to join our SCH/ELL team based in our Singapore office. In this role, you will drive customer digital product engagement to improve marketing penetration of McGraw Hill Digital products. This is achieved by orientating and training both internal and external customers in the functionality of our digital solutions, with focus on implementation and usage.
– Pre-sales adoption: Gather information on customer needs, partner with sales representatives to identify key takeaway opportunities and implement sales strategy to increase digital usage.
– Provide information to and field questions from sales representatives and customers to ensure successful adoption of McGraw Hill PreK- 12 digital products. This may include on-campus presentations and Webinars.
– Implementation: provide consultation for institutions and departments that are implementing a McGraw Hill digital product. This includes hands-on interactions with academics to ensure successful implementations.
– Post-implementation analysis: track implementation and usage for key accounts and provide systematic follow-up to ensure customer activation and satisfaction.
– Collaborate and problem-solve with users to better understand workflows that align with McGraw Hill’s software solutions to ensure successful student outcomes.
– Proven success in business development / consultative sales / account management
– Experience in the educational markets with a focus on digital products
– Experience in e-learning delivery
– Strong digital skills and ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies and information
– Articulate; Superior communication and interpersonal skills
The Digital Learning Consultant will also contribute to increasing digital activations and usage through digital sales conversions, driving deeper digital usage, and increasing renewal rates with existing McGraw Hill customers.
As an education innovation company, we’re proud to play our part by inspiring learners around the world. If you bring your curiosity, we’ll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.
About the Organization
McGraw Hill is an American learning company and one of the "big three" educational publishers that provides customized educational content, software, and services for pre-K through postgraduate education. The company also provides reference and trade publications for the medical, business, and engineering professions. McGraw Hill operates in 28 countries, has more than 5,000 employees globally, and offers products and services to over 135 countries in 60+ languages.