We’re looking for an Education Consultant in Singapore.
Reporting to our Head of Sales, SEA, This role will be responsible for exceeding sales expectations of McGraw Hill’s suite of Higher Education course products within the assigned territory and by connecting with faculty and key stake holders at colleges and universities to increase market share and McGraw Hill digital usage.
How will you make an impact?
• Leveraging McGraw Hill’s existing customer base to grow digital users and increase market share in new course area to reach and exceed established sales goals for assigned territory.
• Building strong relationships with faculty and administrators and with Deans, Digital Learning Heads etc.– becoming their trusted advisor for higher education course solutions and continuously identifying new opportunities to cultivate partnerships.
• Collaborating with campus bookstores/channels to ensure delivery of content and gain understanding of campus initiatives.
• Working in partnership with internal McGraw Hill colleagues on strategies for winning business, driving revenue growth, and ensuring appropriate training and implementation plans.
• Using a CRM system to develop and maintain territory pipeline from prospect to close.
• Leading sales calls with customers and delivering sales presentations to a variety of audiences.
• Working with sales leadership to ensure alignment with sales strategy.
• Traveling and visiting campuses within the assigned territory on a daily basis during the selling season.
We’re looking for someone with:
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• Evidence of being a high achiever with track record of success demonstrating a passion to succeed and competitive spirit.
• At least 3 years of sales experience (preferably has managed a territory in field sales and traveled to accounts).
• Ability to collaborate in a team environment, adapt to change, and problem solve independently.
• Excellent presentation communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience with CRM tools (such as Salesforce), understanding of productivity software, and strong Excel skills are a plus.
About the Organization