As a Learning Solution Manager, you will lead and execute the K12 division’s institutional and adoption selling strategy in selling McGraw Hill content and digital solutions to schools, institutions, and organizations. You will be responsible for driving the vision, strategy, sales management, portfolio management, competitive positioning, market assessment and pricing across assigned portfolio lines within Asia K12 School ELL markets.
Here is what our high achievers do every day:
· With a strategic mindset, you bring insightful questions with sales, marketing and product development teams to drive revenue targets and profitability, and translate insightful, comprehensive market research to understand the needs of the market and turn them into feedback on sales and marketing planning and product development.
· Sales Management: Delivers a growing revenue stream through driving the growth of solutions and digital product sales. Achieving sales targets set forth by management by managing the sales and marketing team to formulate, coordinate, execute and maximize sales and marketing efforts maximize sales and margins.
· Collaborate closely with Sales, Marketing & Product teams, to bring the voice of the customer to everything you do and drive revenue through strategic and integrated marketing planning, sales support planning, and execution efforts based on a strong understanding of the customer and competitive landscape and our opportunities for differentiation.
· You are hands-on and detail-oriented, has strong financial acumen and decision-making skills and sense of urgency to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
· Relationship management: Develop, grow, and maintain relationships with customers and prospects with the objective of securing adoptions and institutional deals.
· Portfolio management: Develop and implement effective product strategies with sales, marketing and product development to maximize market opportunities.
· Minimum of 5 years sales management experience with demonstrated sales success
· Deep market understanding, network & connections in K12 industry in Southeast Asia and Indochina markets is advantageous.
· Direct or related experience in education industry is advantageous.
· Able to recognize opportunity from changes in economic conditions, competitor activity, market or educational trends, and demographics.
· Ability to plan large geographical territory for maximum coverage with the use of targets, adoption reports, and various SalesForce.Com views and reports.
· Ability in anticipating customer needs, develop contingency plans that respond to changes in customer demands, new technology, the economy etc. to minimize risk to business performance.
· Frequent travel may be required.
A Learning Solution Manager must have strong organization, communication and sound understanding of solution selling. We provide trainings and mentorship to ensure you are well-equipped to succeed in your role. If this describes your background and expertise, we want to hear from you.
As an education innovation company, we’re proud to play our part by inspiring learners around the world. If you bring your curiosity, we’ll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.
About the Organization
McGraw Hill is an American learning company and one of the "big three" educational publishers that provides customized educational content, software, and services for pre-K through postgraduate education. The company also provides reference and trade publications for the medical, business, and engineering professions. McGraw Hill operates in 28 countries, has more than 5,000 employees globally, and offers products and services to over 135 countries in 60+ languages.