- Work with reporting officer to set strategic direction and goals and key deliverables which will contribute and impact the university and office’s overall direction and goals.
- Cultivate partnerships with assigned markets and seek to grow outbound opportunities.
- Manage the discussion/negotiation and set-up of the partnership agreements for signing.
- -Curate, coordinate and implement faculty-led programmes to deliver and achieve operational activities and goals.
- Determine and review how work processes should be conducted and recommend ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
- Monitor compliance of operational processes and act on non-compliance.
- Work together with Semester and Short-Term Programme teams/colleagues to engage partner universities on student recruitment and inbound and outbound mobility operation issues.
- Engage Schools’ co-ordinators and colleagues from other offices on mobility build-up and execution of faculty-led programmes (onsite or virtual).
- Review points of data collation and ensure accuracy of data for submission and reporting.
- Review and improve the students’ global education experience and learning.
- Analyse information or situation for problem solving or trouble shooting.
- Attend to emergency incidents and situations that might occur.
- Prepare reports and data for senior management reporting and decision making.
- Graduates who are independent with minimum 10 years of relevant work experience in communications, PR, event management and operations, preferably in an university environment.
- Experience in developing relations with local and overseas academia, industry, media, and other strategic organisations that supports Student Overseas Immersion. Working within a multi-cultural environment and team to provide all round administrative support to sending students overseas.
- Expose to business culture and geopolitics of Europe, India & ASEAN shall be considered an advantage.
- Strong admin skills and attention to details
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong IT skill and Data Analytic skills
- Team player and highly collaborative
About the Organization
A research-intensive public university, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU Singapore) has 33,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students in the Engineering, Business, Science, Humanities, Arts, & Social Sciences, and Graduate colleges. It also has a medical school, the Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine, established jointly with Imperial College London.
NTU is also home to world-class autonomous institutes – the National Institute of Education, S Rajaratnam School of International Studies, Earth Observatory of Singapore, and Singapore Centre for Environmental Life Sciences Engineering – and various leading research centres such as the Nanyang Environment & Water Research Institute (NEWRI) and Energy Research Institute @ NTU (ERI@N).