- As key lead member to research and strategise around industry plans for implementation of CE courses, including keeping abreast of the government initiatives for Lifelong learning and Continuing Education Training (CET) landscape (e.g., SkillsFuture) and to have a good grasp of the market needs and trends
- Source and cultivate new and existing productive relationships with senior leaders, including C-Suite executives, so that they are engaged on a broader level with NTU / PaCE
- Partner with the team and stakeholders in achieving the yearly projected enrolment numbers and revenue to ensure viability and sustainability.
- Pro-actively engage corporations/ industry partners to understand their business as well as training and development needs and to forge partnerships.
- Identify and implement cross-sell opportunities, through understanding industry partners’ business operations and needs.
- Develop proposals for clients to meet their training requirements
- Assist in the implementation of the government’s new initiatives such as SkillsFuture and collaborations with industry partners.
- Act as the central Point of Contact (POC) with regards to all course matters and liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure reports and submissions are timely and accurate.
- Work with the marketing team to manage outreach and marketing activities
- Work with NTU counterpart in providing administrative support for the business unit
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 10 years of relevant experience and proven track record of business development, preference in sectors or areas such as Healthcare, Tourism, Social Services and Humanities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills to lead a team
- Strong analytical skills to interpret and assess strategic organisational impacts
- Team player with a strong ability to engage and influence internal and external stakeholders effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills that are persuasive, influential and compelling
- Strong and robust people skills and ability to represent PaCE in public settings
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities with competing deadlines
- Meticulous with strong planning & analytical skills
- Able to multitask and work under tight deadlines
About the Organization
A research-intensive public university, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU Singapore) has 33,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students in the Engineering, Business, Science, Humanities, Arts, & Social Sciences, and Graduate colleges. It also has a medical school, the Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine, established jointly with Imperial College London.