- Ensure delivery of high-quality services and operational efficiency across all graduate programmes including new initiatives such as continuing education and self-financing programmes.
- Oversee the planning, execution and management of administrative and logistic operations for experiential learning courses conducted overseas in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Oversee the annual budget submissions and ensure effective tracking and monitoring of the allocated budgets for all graduate programmes.
- Work closely with the Assistant Chair and Assistant Director to develop, implement and review administrative and student support systems to quality of the programme and student satisfaction.
- Ensure that staff within the graduate team are familiar with NTU policies on academic and student matters and ensure consistency in administering such processes across all the graduate programmes.
- Oversees teaching assignment submission, management of timetabling, and exam matters for all graduate programmes.
- Coordinate and collate data or reports on graduate programmes as required for school, College or NTU departments.
- Maintain rapport with both internal (i.e., Programme Directors, faculty and part-timers teaching in the programme, Office of Admissions, Office of Academic Services, Office of Finance, Graduate College etc) and external stakeholders (e.g. students, alumni, external organisations, vendors).
- A bachelor degree holder with at least 8 years of relevant working experience in a similar job scope and in the higher education environment. Supervisory experience is a must. Strong leadership, organizational and supervisory skills
- Professional attitude with good interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to make decisions
- Organised and meticulous
- Conceptual and analytical thinking skills
- Tactful in dealing with different parties and stakeholders
About the Organization
A research-intensive public university, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU Singapore) has 33,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students in the Engineering, Business, Science, Humanities, Arts, & Social Sciences, and Graduate colleges. It also has a medical school, the Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine, established jointly with Imperial College London.
NTU is also home to world-class autonomous institutes – the National Institute of Education, S Rajaratnam School of International Studies, Earth Observatory of Singapore, and Singapore Centre for Environmental Life Sciences Engineering – and various leading research centres such as the Nanyang Environment & Water Research Institute (NEWRI) and Energy Research Institute @ NTU (ERI@N).
Ranked amongst the world’s top universities by QS, NTU has also been named the world’s top young university for the past seven years. The University’s main campus is frequently listed among the Top 15 most beautiful university campuses in the world and has 57 Green Mark-certified (equivalent to LEED-certified) buildings, of which 95% are certified Green Mark Platinum. Apart from its main campus, NTU also has a campus in Novena, Singapore’s healthcare district.
Under the NTU Smart Campus vision, the University harnesses the power of digital technology and tech-enabled solutions to support better learning and living experiences, the discovery of new knowledge, and the sustainability of resources.