• Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas.
• Create a strategic territory plan & develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy for the “Growth Services” (and other initiatives like FPE) programs in ANZ, SEA Asia, that aligns with the company's overall strategic goals and objectives.
• Navigate Corporates, Commercial Education, Universities & Higher-Ed Institutions, Govt bodies to identify, effectively prospect, develop, and close sales opportunities
• Be comfortable with managing a range of customers, small value accounts to large value ones.
• Drive revenue growth for the “Growth Services” (and other initiatives like FPE) programs in ANZ, SEA Asia by identifying and closing new business opportunities, developing customer solutions and forming strategic partnerships.
• Accurately forecast quarterly and monthly sales.
• Be aware of govt policy knowledge with respect to education and know how to structure sales offerings accordingly into various markets.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including government officials, funding organizations, educational institutions, and industry leaders.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful implementation and delivery of Growth Services (and other initiatives like FPE) Product/Service Portfolio.
• Monitor and report on sales performance, providing regular updates to senior management and other stakeholders, and overcome obstacles to achieve results.
• Ensure customer satisfaction by providing exceptional service and support, addressing customer concerns in a timely and effective manner, and leveraging customer feedback to drive continuous improvement.
• A bachelor's or master's degree in Business Administration or a related field.
• A minimum of 8 -10 years of experience in business development, B2B sales. Preferred markets operated in ANZ, SEA Asia.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
• Experience of managing meetings with C-suite representatives and key decision makers - President, VP, Director, Chancellor, Vice Chancellor, Dean, Senior Govt Officials, Ministers etc
• Ability to build and maintain long-term relationships with key partners and customers.
• Experience in negotiating and finalizing deals with partners and strategic customers.
• Proven track record of successful partner sales management and institutional sales.
• Ability to work collaboratively with other teams within the organization.
• Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Willing to travel frequently for work
About the Organization