As the Director of Growth Marketing, you will be responsible for all user acquisition across our website. You will lead our Growth team to optimize our existing strategies, while expanding into new channels and markets. You will report directly into the Chief Business Officer and collaborate closely with the executive leadership at Pintar.
- Lead Pintar’s Growth team (digital marketing, optimization, campaign, and acquisition)
- Empower Pintar’s acquisition team to optimize Pintar’s website / other channel to maximize scale and return; test into new channels, and new markets to unlock subscriber growth
- Lead Pintar’s lifecycle to drive deeper user engagement and impact
- Design strategies to drive efficient user acquisition and retention for sustainable growth, collaborating with other teams in the business and beyond
- Visioning and managing strategic direction and growth levers including taking following responsibilities: performance, conversion, re-engagement, media mix, channel strategy, product positioning, community mobilization, word of mouth, and referrals effects
- Developing short-term and medium-term marketing plan, budget, resource allocation, and performance tracking
- Stakeholders Management: Partner with Business Analyst, Engineering, and Product to improve Pintar’s understanding of paid performance and to unlock additional opportunities to scale
- Collaborate with Communication Marketing teams on campaigns to introduce Pintar to new audiences
You are data-driven and have a track record of taking successful new bets on growth. You are an empathetic and cross-functional leader that embodies resourcefulness, high EQ, curiosity and a “can-do” attitude. You have managed significant media budgets successfully against performance targets. You have direct media buying expertise as well as experience in growth strategies more broadly. You are excited to take bigger, calculated risks to drive new growth strategies. You have successfully built, mentored, motivated and retained the growth teams.
- 7+ years of experience in growth (with specific experience in large-scale user acquisition) and/or lead various digital marketing / offline marketing campaign
- Proven track record scaling and retaining high-performing Growth teams
- High-level strategic thinker with the ability to understand what’s going on at granular levels of performance
- User-centric mindset
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills, able to understand variables and apply logic to new problems
- Proactive, will follow up when things don’t get resolved
- Results oriented, takes ownership of outcomes and communicates learnings to the rest of the team
- Regional scope experience of managing brand portfolio and/or overseas assignment would be a plus
- Good understanding about diverse consumer and competitive EduTech landscape
- High preference on talents with background from the technology sector
About the Organization
Pintar is a higher education and workforce development platform focused on Southeast Asia. We offer online and hybrid university degree programs, certified short training courses, and enterprise learning and development solutions.