- Responsible for Business Expansion and New Customer Acquisition
- Responsible for Sales Development
- Responsible for business and partnership generation through New Accounts in the specified geographical area
- Proficiency in contract negotiations, identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, generating sales and handling clients efficiently
- Setting KPI targets and take corrective action when needed, review performance on weekly basis
- Working with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Monitor competitor activities, market trends and devise effective counter measures
- Handle marketing initiatives and alliances in the assigned territory
- Gathering feedback and translating them back to the team.
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Business Development (B2B) or Sales/ Key Account Management role
- Experience with selling Educational programs and/or EdTech products a plus
- You have prior experience in dealing with Key Accounts.
- Experience within Startup Experience would be a strong advantage.
- You have a strong experience within consultative sales and possess the ability to prospect and manage senior level relationships.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder, with good and tactful negotiation skills.
- You are passionate about technology and strong believer that technology needs to be used to solve for inefficiencies in knowledge transfer
- You are a quick learner and/or adopter of new technologies is an advantage
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
About the Organization
Rescale Lab runs end-to-end entrepreneurship programs in Asia's leading academic institutions and training organisations. We are looking for superheros to deepen our presence in the education, government and corporate ecosystem. The superheroes should have the innate connection to people, being able to identify, plan and problem-solve if issues arise and also be passionate to learn.
If you can work independently, we would love for you to join our company! Do expect that you will be engaging with a diverse group, such as programme participants, software engineers, trainers and institutional clients.
By joining us, you will be able to learn from experienced entrepreneurs/ startup professionals on how a company is built from scratch. Oversee and guide startups at all stages grow into successful companies and grow with a company that has been fast growing for the past 5 years starting from 0 clients to 2,000 plus users, who value you, not your experience.