Seagate Technology is seeking a recruiting professional with extensive experience in university recruiting to lead our global university recruiting efforts for both Intern and Graduate hiring strategy. You will be responsible for development and implementation of full-time and intern talent acquisition plans and strategies aligned with business objectives to assure a qualified, diverse pool of candidates. This position includes global responsibility of the University Recruitment team in Americas, EMEA, and APAC regions.
• Program manage and shape college recruitment strategy, drive University program initiatives, and managing execution on a global scale that leads to build intern, rotational, and college graduate talent pools
• Keep client groups abreast of market trends and diversity hiring initiatives that may impact recruitment strategies
• Influence stakeholders to ensure organization competitive positioning, including review of metrics/scorecards to assess performance and overall program effectiveness
• Coach business group partners on a variety of recruiting activities including candidate attraction and sourcing, presentations, position marketing, interviewing, and closing candidates
• Manage a regional global team that support a portfolio of colleges and universities, network with diversity organizations, seek student and military outreach opportunities, and cultivate new relationships to source talented intern and graduate level talent
• Manage related UR processes: requisitions/requirements, company ATS/recruitment technology, sourcing, screening, and candidate selection, campus interviews (as appropriate), candidate care, and offer management for interns, rotational, and graduate hires
• Build relationships with key campus deans, faculty/staff members in target schools/degree programs, career service representatives, advisors, student leaders, relevant student groups on campus, and alumni groups
• Develop branding/marketing/employer brand plans for schools based on regional recruitment targets; identifying multiple access points to reach students at portfolio schools
• Promote UR program through various advertising channels and social media
• With university team create detailed school strategic plans with clearly defined objectives, desired outcomes, and diversity recruitment plans, managing the calendar of events and attending campus events in support of school strategy as appropriate
• Manage UR operational activities based on annual forecasts including coordination/allocation of resources to achieve objectives; track & manage university spend to support program objectives
• Cultivate relationships with key Stakeholders, Business leaders, HR Business Partners, Global Talent Acquisition teams, Global Leadership & Learning, and other internal groups to drive University Relations strategy
• Demonstrated success designing and implementing global university recruiting programs for graduates (all levels) and intern or rotational programs
• Analytical skills to translate data to insight and intelligence to present the "state of the business" from a staffing perspective to all customers
• Managing full life cycle experience of graduate and intern hires is required: program, relocation, conversions, training, and off-boarding
• Demonstrated strong leadership skills
• Excellent project management skills
• ROI analysis and metrics development and ability to serve as university relations program evangelist
• Candidate must have ability to develop and execute a business plan with budget
• Demonstrated track record of elevated account management and consulting skills
• Strong analytical skills to translate data to insight on UR from a talent acquisition perspective to all customers/stakeholders
• Expertise with Automated Applicant Tracking Systems/Job Posting systems, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point) and Microsoft Outlook
• Bachelors degree and/or equivalent experience
• University recruiting and/or other human resource disciplines such as business-based HR partner or talent management where recruiting was part of the role
• Other human resource discipline experience such as HR business partner or leadership development, training, etc.
About the Organization
With more than four decades of storage innovation, Seagate empowers humanity to thrive in the data age and helps people and businesses navigate the ever-expanding data landscape. We craft precision-engineered, cutting-edge solutions that help the world store and manage exponential data growth.
Seagate is powered by our talented, passionate, and diverse workforce of 40,000 employees across the globe who embody our core values: integrity, innovation, and inclusion. Striving towards excellence every single day, we show up with these values for our customers, business partners, shareholders, and communities alike.
Join us and get inspired to make a difference in the datasphere!