- Coordinate and schedule meetings which includes preparing meeting agenda, dissemination of meeting materials and recording meeting minutes.
- Assist in researching and creating templates that enable recognition of prior learning
- Assist in mapping of curriculum to help faculty determine recognition of industry certificate and courses
- Manage and coordinate the calendar/timetable of the Academy.
- Manage the Academy’s sharepoint folders and ensure that documents are efficiently stored.
- Manage the Academy’s website which includes content development, updates and improvements.
- Assist with managing grants and awards for educators.
- Collate and prepare reports for purpose of updates to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide support at events which includes sending invitations, confirming venue, coordinating food and beverage and other logistical requirements.
- Manage procurement and provide support to finance related matters.
- Other duties that will contribute to the success of the role.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Good written, oral and presentation skills.
- Experience in events management (both physical &/ virtual) for training and focus group purposes
- Experience in creating PowerPoints that enable clear data visualization
- Ability to source for credible references and materials from websites
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines, while maintaining quality standards.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Familiarity with SAP and SharePoint is an advantage.
- Meticulous with an eye for detail.
- Degree in Marketing or Business Admin with at least 3-5 years of relevant experience
About the Organization
The Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT) is Singapore’s first University of Applied Learning and the third largest university by intake in Singapore. SIT’s mission is to maximise the potential of our learners and to innovate with industry, through an integrated applied learning and research approach, so as to contribute to the economy and society.
The last few years have seen disruptions on the technological, social and environmental fronts. More than ever, we need to prepare students for evolving job opportunities, and for a lifetime of careers. Placing industry and individuals at the heart of SIT, we offer specialised degree programmes that prepare our graduates to be work-ready professionals and lifelong learners, contributing to and impacting both industry and society.