Singapore University of Social Sciences
Executive (1-year contract),Curriculum Administration
- Provide programmes and courses support which involves administrative processes of courses set up and course registration, and processing of student records.
- Provide support for new system transition
- Assist with any other tasks and duties assigned by his/her Supervisor.
- Degree holder with at least 1 year of relevant working experience
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Meticulous with an eye for detail and excellent follow-up skills
- Resourceful team players who are able to work independently and display initiative
- Possess good interpersonal and communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- An effective planner and organizer.
- Exposure in Higher Education environment is advantageous
About the Organization
SUSS is a university with a rich heritage in inspiring lifelong education, and transforming society through applied social sciences. We develop students and alumni to be work-ready and work-adaptive, aspiring to reach their full potential, through our 3H's education philosophy – 'Head' for professional competency with applied knowledge, 'Heart' for social awareness to meet the needs of the society, and 'Habit' for passion towards lifelong learning.
We offer more than 80 undergraduate and graduate programmes, available in full- and part-time study modes which are flexible, modular and inter-disciplinary, catering to both fresh school leavers and adult learners. SUSS also offers a broad range of continuing education and training modular courses for the professional skills upgrading of Singapore's workforce.
Our programmes and courses are offered by our five schools:
1. School of Humanities and Behavioural Sciences,
2. School of Business,
3. S R Nathan School of Human Development,
4. School of Law, and
5. School of Science and Technology.
To date, over 42,000 graduates have experienced our unique brand of education, and each year, over 17,000 students are pursuing their full- and part-time studies with us.