To be part of the application development team that is responsible for all stages of planning, design, development, testing and deployment of education application across various platforms.
- Design, implement, deploy and support Java EE web applications and web services for mobile access.
- Design, maintain and support databases and servers.
- Manage projects timeline and keep proper documentation
- Discuss with internal users to gather requirements.
- Work with other departments or vendors for any project specific requirements
- Strong in Java EE development with at least 2 years hands-on experience and have completed at least 1 Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Excellent Object Oriented Programming skills in Java.
- Good optimisation and debugging skills in Java
- Experience in integrating third party API and social media API.
- Proficient in XML, SOAP & JSON.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services is an added advantage
About the Organization
SUSS is a university with a rich heritage in inspiring lifelong education, and transforming society through applied social sciences. We develop students and alumni to be work-ready and work-adaptive, aspiring to reach their full potential, through our 3H's education philosophy – 'Head' for professional competency with applied knowledge, 'Heart' for social awareness to meet the needs of the society, and 'Habit' for passion towards lifelong learning.
We offer more than 80 undergraduate and graduate programmes, available in full- and part-time study modes which are flexible, modular and inter-disciplinary, catering to both fresh school leavers and adult learners. SUSS also offers a broad range of continuing education and training modular courses for the professional skills upgrading of Singapore's workforce.
Our programmes and courses are offered by our five schools:
1. School of Humanities and Behavioural Sciences
2. School of Business,
3. S R Nathan School of Human Development,
4. School of Law, and
5. School of Science and Technology.
To date, over 42,000 graduates have experienced our unique brand of education, and each year, over 17,000 students are pursuing their full- and part-time studies with us.