Your mission is to provide the highest level of customer service and experience for students, parents and counsellors through excellent communication, management and evaluation of applications. This position reports to the Admissions Officer, APAC.
Able to work independently and also as part of a team to achieve the ambitious admissions targets and objectives. This is a role that involves contact with people so you will need to be able to relate effectively with students, parents, faculty, alumni, authorities and other institutions.
▪ Excellent people, communication skills and presentation skills
▪ Entrepreneurial, ability to synthesize perspectives and insights to create opportunities
▪ Curious, has an attitude of continual learning
▪ Hands-on and performance-driven
▪ Excellent sense of organization and detail-oriented in all deliverables
▪ Flexible and must be able to deal with stress and constant change
▪ Ability to see the bigger picture relative to the organization’s mission and stakeholders
The EHL Asia-Pacific Office in Singapore is EHL's first overseas office. The team of ten is responsible for MAAC (Marketing, Admissions and Recruitment, Alumni and Industry Relations, Communications) for the university in the region.