The Executive Education department in ESSEC APAC provides customised corporate programs, open
enrolment and residency programs. He/She will lead the Executive Education department and is responsible for the overall market strategies and meeting revenue targets for the department.
● Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with close to 10 years of successful track record
of meeting sales targets, maintaining and growing both existing and new client relationships.
● Demonstrated ability to think strategically and execute department objectives effectively.
● Possess a strong network within the region with corporates and institutions across various
● Possess the experience and knowledge of understanding the opportunities, needs, and
challenges of the learning and development landscape in Singapore and the region.
● Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to confidently
sell/market, engage and consult with C-suite level executives.
● Have experience in curriculum design, developing proposals and learning and development
solutions to meet the clients’ requirements taking into consideration the school’s expertise.
● Possess leadership experience in managing a team and have the ability to coach and engage
experienced level employees.
● Self-starter and possess a mature disposition and growth mindset with the tenacity and resilience
of managing work challenges.
● Background in Executive Education and / or equivalent professional experience in developing
learning programs for corporates will be an advantage.
ESSEC Bachelors and Masters programs are highly reputed and are ranked among the top 10
worldwide across FT, The Economist, QS, and regional rankings. The Career Services, Alumni and
Corporate Relations department is instrumental in preparing ESSEC students for career transition and
the ESSEC Alumni continues to play an active role in engaging and expanding its network of alumni
community within the APAC region. The department head role is a highly impactful and challenging
opportunity in a highly diverse and international environment.