As the Associate Director of Enterprise Partnerships, you must be able to complete the end-to-end enterprise sales cycle for K-12 school groups as well as leading strategic initiatives to generate revenue and support the company’s growth. Define and execute appropriate sales strategies; business development, marketing, technical, operations, and sales support programs to maximise sales and profitability. You’ll be solving business problems, collaborating across teams (product, customer success, marketing), and you are passionate about having a huge impact on growing teams. You will report directly to the VP of Sales.
We want you to earn trust, build lasting relationships, and wow people - making Cialfo the essential partner for every school. At Cialfo, we work independently. We balance ownership and initiative with flexibility, trusting you to ship on time. While Cialfo is a fast-paced environment, we also believe decisions made quickly should be made thoughtfully.
- Has 7+ years of experience in a sales position within a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with remote teams. We live, breathe, and type from all around the world.
- Experience working in growth stage B2B SaaS companies.
- Experience with selling and building partnerships with education institutions, in particular international and local high schools.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and are comfortable managing expectations and keeping teams on track.
- Meaningful experience with CRM strategy and management, with a strong interest in how it works “under the hood”. Experience with Salesforce would be preferred.
- Strategic mindset, with the ability to make difficult decisions.
- Creative, methodical problem-solving skills with a focus on efficient execution while balancing big-picture thinking.
- Excels in maintaining good relationships with partners and clients in the target market.
- Experience leading cross-functional, global teams with a history of proven business exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Prior experience in driving the expansion of a software product across technology partner ecosystems and channels. Ability to contribute to defining a strategic vision and to articulate it in front of a variety of audiences.
Cialfo is a leading platform connecting students, higher education institutions and counselors through technology driven solutions. Launched in 2017 with a mission to make education accessible to 100 million students, Cialfo provides a range of mobile and web solutions to students, K-12 institutions and higher education institutions. We’re one of the fastest-growing edtech startups in the region, consistently charting new heights!
With our fingers always on the pulse on the latest developments and technologies in education, the Growth team works to develop strong partnerships with K-12 schools and personalise solutions to support them. We’re an international team specialising in our own regions but united by our common goal of making education accessible to 100 million students worldwide. If you are passionate about making a positive impact in the education sector and are a driven self-starter with a knack for networking, join our K-12 partnerships team to be an advocate for Cialfo!