- Provide Education & Career Guidance (ECG) job referrals and/or placement support to recent Temasek Polytechnic (TP) graduates, including those who recently completed National Service (NS).
- Liaise with Lecturers/Industry Sector Coordination Teams (with connection to industry partners) and external partners (e.g. WSG/e2i) to collate and curate job opportunities for work-bound recent graduates.
- Organise and conduct ECG activities (e.g. workshops, talks, career fairs, networking events) in support of recent PET graduates. Conduct workshops and provide consultations for interviews, resume writing, to close skills gaps, etc.
- Provide career counselling to help the recent graduates towards achieving career goals.
- Organise outreach programmes to raise awareness of ECG counselling services (e.g. via alumni network for MINDEF’s Career Fairs). Knowledge of production of marketing collaterals would be an advantage.
- Track the development and employability of recent graduates, forecast outcomes metrics, thereafter iterate strategies, prioritise efforts and tactics.
- Organise Community of Practices amongst Career Advisors (CA) at least once a year to facilitate sharing of best practices, etc.
- Attend mandatory trainings stipulated by TP for professional development.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in career advisory/guidance. Those with at least 10 years of relevant experience may be considered for Senior positions.
- Passion for working with young adults in guiding them on their education and career pathways.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications with intermediate to advanced Excel knowledge.
- Experience in data mining and analysis is an advantage.
- Hands-on experience in developing marketing and publicity collaterals is an advantage.
- Good communications, customer service and networking skills.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking ability.
- Good project management skills.
- High adaptability to changes in a fast-paced environment.
Established in 1990, Temasek Polytechnic (TP) is a leading institution of higher learning nestled by the idyllic shores of Bedok Reservoir in Tampines. TP takes pride in equipping our students with lifelong skills and digital knowledge for a future of dynamic change.
TP's caring and vibrant culture is firmly rooted in our core values which drive a spirit of innovation, with a focus on industry, globalisation and sustainability. "TP Cares" is our clarion call to ensure that our diverse community of learners has the opportunity to achieve their personal best, so that they can contribute meaningfully to the global community.
Learner. Creator. Leader.
We envision the TP graduate as a values-led leader with vision, character and heart, excelling in the academic domain and beyond, and rising to the challenge of creating tomorrow.