This senior role is to lead the Education v-team with a customer-centric approach, that drives simplicity and tech intensity to:
- Drive demand and viral adoption for Teams and Windows to support sustainable remote learning scenarios with students & educators
- Support strategic 1:1 Windows device deals via proactive engagement with key customer and partner stakeholders
- Cultivate and build leader, educator/faculty and influencer affinity and advocacy, utilizing the Education Transformation Framework and the Industry Priority Scenarios
- Drive Azure Lab Services and Windows Virtual Desktop as platforms for remote learning
- Empower students to skill up and certify on Microsoft technologies, building affinity with Microsoft Learn
- Increase customer use of Azure through targeted scenarios
- Drive M365 renewal focusing on security, compliance and voice, and reduce customer cost with platform consolidation
- Build D365 and Power Platform usage and customer adds
- Planning and overseeing the process of structuring deals and defining the negotiation strategies for customer accounts
- Establishing Microsoft as a leader in education transformation and future ready skills championing Microsoft’s mission to empower every student by supporting education future-ready skills focus across the spectrum of our audience engagements, from high level conversations on skills/employability with leaders, to getting students excited about computer science, and empowering students to graduate with industry recognized skills
- Remaining focused on customer facing time by running a healthy and predictable business that delivers on a jointly agreed customer Digital Transformation strategy maintaining rigorous sales process compliance
- Continuously nurturing and expanding your sales, industry, technology and competitive knowledge and capabilities
-Providing insight and feedback from customers and partners to the Microsoft Worldwide Industry Teams to help learning and improvement in industry solutions and digital transformation offerings
10+ years proven experience working in a relevant industry domain
OR Bachelor's Degree in a relevant industry domain (e.g., Government, Education) or related field (e.g., Computer Science, Business Administration) AND 6+ year(s) experience working in an industry domain.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
12+ years proven experience working in a relevant industry domain
OR Bachelor's Degree in a relevant industry domain (e.g., Government, Education) or related field (e.g., Computer Science, Business Administration) AND 10+ years proven experience working in a relevant industry domain
OR Master's Degree in a relevant industry domain (e.g., Government, Education) or related field (e.g., Computer Science, Business Administration) AND 8+ years of proven experience working in a relevant industry domain.
8+ years proven solution or services sales experience in a relevant industry domain (e.g., Government, Education)
OR 8+ years proven people management experience.
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
We live in a global, connected, and ever-changing world driven by the 4th industrial revolution where today’s students will need to have digital literacy and new skills to thrive in the digital economy. As we face a new world of work, changing economies, preparing education institutions to build future leaders has never been more vital to society.