You will be responsible for executing institutional sales in the assigned territory, particularly in capitalising on the portfolio of MHE digital products and services through digital subscription growth. You will work collaboratively with the sales and product teams to drive division’s institutional selling strategy by leveraging on our digital platforms via integration with our customer’s learning management systems (LMS).
· Demonstrated passion for technology–enabled educational solutions
· Possess at least 5 years of sales or business development experience (ideally in an enterprise or software selling equivalent) with demonstrated sales success
· Highly proficient, or a proven capacity to rapidly acquire, deep technical expertise in McGraw Hill digital products and solutions, and in wider industry technologies (such as Learning Management Systems)
· Experience interfacing with executive management; ability to conduct high-level sales meetings with Deans, Vice Chancellors and similar
· Experience with SalesForce would be advantageous
· Excellent interpersonal skills; Fluency in English (Listening, Speaking, Reading & Writing)
McGraw Hill is an American learning company and one of the "big three" educational publishers that provides customized educational content, software, and services for pre-K through postgraduate education. The company also provides reference and trade publications for the medical, business, and engineering professions. McGraw Hill operates in 28 countries, has more than 5,000 employees globally, and offers products and services to over 135 countries in 60+ languages.