ClassIn is looking for a Global Business Development Manager with the following responsibilities:
1. Develop and execute long term sales strategy with schools, universities and other institutions
2. Forge relationships with administrators and faculty
3. Drive new sales through prospecting and new leads
4. Maintain relationships with customers
5. Work with cross-functional teams and build strong relationships
1. A passion about education, language, travel and culture experience.
2. Bachelor degree or above.
3. International study or working experience preferred
4. Local resources in schools, universities and other academic institutions preferred
5. Minimum 1 years’ marketing / BD / channel development / sales experience
6. Track record of leading cross-functional teams to implement initiatives with tangible business impact;
7. Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills;
8. Strong business acumen and commercial instincts
9. Native Mandarin speaker, Fluent in spoken English
ClassIn is an EdTech SaaS unicorn aiming to create the OMO (online-merge-offline) classroom of next generation and bring education equality to the public. Backed by top investors Hillhouse and Tencent, the company finished a $265M series C round of investment at the end of 2020.
ClassIn was founded in 2014 with the mission of driving education sector forward with technology. The company empowers traditional education institutions by providing a comprehensive operating infrastructure they need to facilitate teaching and manage organization online and offline. Ever since its inception, ClassIn has successfully served over 60,000 institution clients in more than 40 countries. It has hosted 200,000,000 hours of e-learning activities to ensure the delivery and continuity of high-quality education to over 20,000,000 users