You will be responsible for the strategic and operational management of the School of Hospitality and Tourism, manage the development of new academic and professional programmes, and Delivery & teaching of programmes to the highest standards.
- Doctorate or post-graduate degree, in a relevant discipline in hospitality or business from a recognized educational institution
- ACTA or DACE qualification is a plus but not a requirement
- At least 5 years of working experience in a PEI is preferable
- Experience in managing academic teams and administrators
- Knowledge of student management systems, LMS and online teaching and pedagogy development
- Singaporean / PR only
Supported by the London School of Business and Finance (LSBF) in the UK and the royal patron, His Royal Highness Prince Michael of Kent GCVO, LSBF in Singapore has been operating in Singapore since 2010. Awarded for its Excellence in Curriculum and Assessment at the EducationInvestor Asia Awards 2018, LSBF in Singapore equips students with the requisite knowledge and skills through six unique learning entities – School of Professional Education, School of Business, School of Hospitality, School of English, Chinese Business Department, as well as Executive Development & Online Unit. As one of the three Platinum Approved Learning Providers for the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) in Singapore, LSBF in Singapore is well equipped to providing you with a top-notch ACCA studying journey whether it be through Face to Face Classes or through our ACCA Online option.