Learning, Teaching and Assessment
· Provide outstanding academic leadership across the School in teaching, including development and maintenance of academic standards.
· Plan, prepare and deliver lessons and set assessment and learning activities to a range of classes and age groups of students (including overseas colleges, if required).
· Monitor student progress through the application of formative and summative assessment strategies that support appropriate feedback and skills development.
· Monitor student success rates to an agreed standard across all student levels.
· Conduct administration duties pertinent to the programmes of study in the School.
· Review and ensure the quality of all examination papers set for the School and manage the moderation of examination results.
· Conduct objective assessments on examination appeal cases.
- 8 years of experience in Higher Education
- Experience or knowledge of module leadership,
- Minimum Education :Master
We’re the world’s leading HR solutions expert. With over 5,100 branches and more than 33,000 passionate full-time employees globally. Each and every one of them is here to help you hire great people and find awesome jobs.
In Singapore, we successfully help over 1,400 people into exciting new careers each year. Plus, at any one time, we’ve around 500 on-hire associates putting their skills to work. Pretty impressive, right?
But we haven’t let world domination go to our head. Our Singapore team is deeply connected to the local scene; they understand the people and the market. And they like to keep themselves busy connecting people with jobs and jobs with people.
So what does all of this mean for you? Simple, we’re able to help you. Are you looking to take up a finance role? We can help. Searching for a part-time job? We’ve got the opportunity just for you. We have deep connections, industry experts and we know how to make you look great.