Your mission is to build strong employer and alumni relations in the region the Asia Pacific region to increase the quantity and quality of internships and graduate job opportunities and to increase the awareness of the EHL graduate program portfolio. This position reports to the Industry Relations Lead APAC.
Able to work independently and also as part of a team to lead the execution of strategic plans to achieve the ambitious Industry Relations and Graduate portfolio targets. This is a role that involves contact with people so you will need to be able to relate effectively with students, parents, faculty, alumni, authorities, employers and companies and other institutions.
▪ Excellent people, communication skills and presentation skills
▪ Entrepreneurial, ability to synthesize perspectives and insights to create opportunities
▪ Curious, has an attitude of continual learning
▪ Hands-on and performance-driven
▪ Excellent sense of organization and detail-oriented in all deliverables
▪ Flexible and must be able to deal with stress and constant change
▪ Ability to see the bigger picture relative to the organization’s mission and stakeholders
▪ Prepared to travel, with travel and work required on some weekend events
The EHL Asia-Pacific Office in Singapore is EHL's first overseas office. The team of ten is responsible for MAAC (Marketing, Admissions and Recruitment, Alumni and Industry Relations, Communications) for the university in the region.