The candidate will be expected to provide assistance in recruitment coordination services in support of UBC's International Student Initiative's (ISI) endeavours throughout Singapore, and secondarily in neighbouring countries in Asia and elsewhere around the world, in order to increase international enrolments from the region in bachelor degree programs at UBC
Experience & Qualifications
• At least three years’ experience in international student recruitment or marketing in a higher education environment
• Experience in communicating with a wide range of audiences and tailoring written and spoken communication as appropriate.
• Experience in organizing events.
• Experience in using social media as a marketing tool.
• Experience in working or studying in Canada can be an asset.
Qualification: Graduates or post-graduates in any discipline, preferably with a degree in Business or Marketing. A qualification from Canada or familiarity with the Canadian education system would be desirable, but not essential.
We at Sannam S4 are reengineering what a consulting organisation can be. We own our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future by offering practical solutions that are crafted intelligently, passionately, relentlessly.
We are a great team to work for people who are self-motivated, innovative and believe in team work. Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately.