Come join us as an APAC Account Lead International and understand and map out the total potential for LEGO Education (LE) the APAC region, and track insights to identify target addressable market. Work with key colleagues from marketing and adoption to ensure we have end to end mapping of the channel and customer value propositions
• Bachelor’s degree in business related field
• Experience/qualifications in Business Administration a plus
• Experience of working in the education industry, most preferred
• 7-10 years account/market leadership experience in FMCG / Mobile Technology industry with top-class brands
• Passion for channel management and business execution
• Demonstrate and model critical thinking; be choiceful in growing our business with the partners. Strong and proven strategic and result oriented in approach
• Curiosity and humility – a passion for learning, improving, and building stronger capabilities in oneself and those around
• Strong digital skills and fluency with data and CRM, and the confidence to act on the data.
• Strong attention to detail with excellent and professional verbal communication and writing skills
• Team orientated and can work with teams globally, with ability to show indirect management and development with team members
• Ability to travel (1-2 weeks in 4)
• Knowledge Languages like Korean or Japanese would be a plus to support APAC market
• Must be confident working in a matrix and multi-cultural environment
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”